[SECC] DXCC Honor Roll Deadline 3/31

Bill Barr billn4nx at alltel.net
Thu Mar 17 09:58:35 EST 2005

  Gang,

  The following is a release by the ARRL DXCC Desk.  I will be at the SEDXC table at Saturday's hamfest and will be glad to check any applications for DXCC.  If you aren't going to be there and needs cards checked prior to the Deadline I will be glad to get with you.  I will also be at the SEDXC meeting on Tuesday 3/22 and can check applications there as well.

  73

  Bill N4NX

  Just a reminder that the deadline to be shown in the next DXCC Honor Roll list is March 31, 2005.

  Submissions must be postmarked March 31, 2005 for your submission to count for this listing.

  The DXCC Honor Roll list will appear in August 2005 QST.

  There are 335 entities on the DXCC list and you must be within the numerical top 10 DXCC entities to qualify. The current minimum requirement for Honor Roll is 326 current entities.

  73 es DX!

Bill Moore NC1L
DXCC Manager