[SECC] GQP Assistance Please

Bob Good k4bg at planters.net
Wed Mar 23 09:11:18 EST 2005

Greetings,  This is my first posting on SECC.  I am interested in participating in the upcoming GQP.  I reside in Screven County.  I have a mobile station.  Would it benefit GQP more for me to provide the following counties or perhaps make more qso's from home?  I would  run Screven, Jenkins, Burke, and hope to add Jefferson, Johnson, Emanual, and Bulloch if all works well.  I will have to use paper logs and will be solo, stopped for  qso's.  Thanks for your comments.  Regards,  Bob K4BG