[SECC] Claimed Score, Last Weekend's Contests

Neal Sulmeyer k4ea at contesting.com
Thu Mar 31 22:22:06 EST 2005

Bill,

Sorry, but I never hear you ask if the freq was in use.  I have looked
back in the log and I was on 21243 starting at 2045Z, worked you at
2140Z.  So I was on that frequency for about an hour at that point.
Apparently, with my antenna point at JA I just did not hear you.  When
we QSO's I had to switch to my south antenna to copy you.  Then switched
back and never heard you again.
I know how aggravating it is to have someone "steal" the frequency.
YT6M got exactly on my frequency without even asking if it was clear.
He was S9 plus and never even acknowledged my pleas for him to QSY. I
toughed it out for about 20min before he gave up.  I think I worked
about 15 QSOs to his 1 during his attempt.