[SECC] fcc uses contest logs for evidence

Gary McConville wb4sq at yahoo.com
Thu May 5 22:01:34 EDT 2005

My take is that the ARRL is not part of any enforcement and unless
there was a supoena, then they should stay out of it, irregardless of
what happened!  At this point in time, both agencies should be focused
on the BPL problem!

Just my opinion...

Gary - WB4SQ

PS - Although I'm 100% legal, it makes me think twice about submitting
any logs to the ARRL!