[SECC] NC QSO Party Results Announced

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue May 10 10:03:13 EDT 2005

The results of the 2005 NC QSO Party have ben posted at www.w4nc.com.
Congratulations to all our participants, and remember- all awards will
available for pick up at the Dayton Hamvention, fleamarket spot #3320-
after that they will be mailed unless you want to make special arrangement
for pickup at our local Winston-Salem Hamfest on June 11.
best 73 to all,
Henry Heidtmann, W2DZO
NCQP Chair
Forsyth Amateur Radio Club, Inc., W4NC
Winston-Salem, NC

Visit the official site for the NC QSO Party at
http://www.w4nc.com
Home of the Forsyth Amateur Radio Club, W4NC in Winston-Salem, North
Carolina.
Yahoo! Groups Links