[SECC] GQP final log listing

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue May 31 13:51:43 EDT 2005

The "final" listing of logs is on the web site.
We have 138 entries this year.  I have included Class and Power in the list.
Any errors noted can be fixed by sending me an email note.

I will work on the wrap up in the next few weeks, but do I want to wait for all the 2004 mailings to get out before loading up the 2005 stuff.
Joan and I have a trip of about 11 days centered on July 4th, and I will probably have all the work done just after that trip.  You will hear then about the results.

73,
Mike, NE4S

Please use mrcne4s at attglobal.net as my address.
Be well,