[SECC] ANTENNAS FOR SALE

k4sb@bellsouth.net k4sb at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 3 15:39:55 EST 2005

Well, before all you guys spend all your money at the Hamfest, I have a
few items I want to sell.

1. Cushcraft "Big Thunder" X7 tribander. 7 elements  for 20,15, and 10
$400

2. Cushcraft A3WS 12 and 17 Meter beam. In almost new condition $300

3. Cushcraft A50-3S 3 element 6 meter beam. Like new. Has been stored.
$75

4. Cushcraft 402-CD 2 element 40 meter beam. Excellent condition
$425

5. Military 12:1 balun. BIG.. rated at full power. $250

Plus about 170' of Rohn 25 ( $35 each ) Top section with 2 thrust
bearings, 2 or 3 rotor plates, and just about anything else you could
name. Earth anchors ( 4' ) guy wire ( free ) guy grips, rotors, aluminum
and God only knows what else.

All antennas are on the ground. Pickup ONLY.

I've got to down size in anticipation of a move next year.

SWR bridges ( cross needles type, ) KAMs,  you name it.

Please contact me off reflector if interested.

73
Ed