[SECC] SS Countdown

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Thu Nov 3 19:16:01 EST 2005

And W4NTI will be doing his CW best (whatever that means).  I have tested
the mighty TA-33SR, and STILL can't find anyone interested in a multi for CW
weekend.  So it's single op as usual.

However I intend on doing a different strategy this time around.  I will be
doing a LOT more CQing.  Now that I have an antenna that works it should
work out.  Low power of course.

Dan/W4NTI