[SECC] Welcome New Members

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Nov 3 21:24:21 EST 2005

Please join me in welcoming the following new members to the South
East Contest Club:

* Jerry Montgomery K4SAV - Jerry joined us in September. He doesn't
list any prior calls, but his favorite contest is the CQWW. Welcome,
Jerry.

* Tom Hardison K4ZGB - Tom joined us in October. He doesn't list an
prior calls, but has several favorite contests. From QSO Parties for
PA, CA, TX, WA and the Mid-Atlantic to the ARRL DX and CQWW. Welcome,
Tom.

* Ian Parsons K5ZM - Ian joined us in October. Ian formerly held
KO5C. He's no stranger to propagation in Georgia, since he's been
part of the NQ4I 20m team for a few years now. Ian lists NAQP, SS,
WPX, and CQWW as his favorite contests. Ian also got to know Mike
W7OT, a former SECC president - now in exile in Massachusetts.
Welcome, Ian.

* Jim Johnson KC4HW - Jim joined us in October. Jim is in southern
AL, so he's a little bit outside of our SECC circle. We welcome your
participation in all contests. Welcome, Jim.

* Todd Salyards W4LA - Todd joined us the last day in October. Todd
has formerly held K8PFG, WA4DRR, WB5BBP, and W5VUX. Todd is an
original Dixie DX'er and enjoys the CQWW and CQ Ten Meter contests.
Welcome, Todd.

* Henry Wingate K4HAL - Henry joined us today. Henry lists no prior
calls or favorite contests, but we'll assume he likes just about
everything. Welcome, Henry.

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

Welcome all!

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901