[SECC] My First Sweepstakes - the continuing saga

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Mon Nov 7 21:24:32 EST 2005

My First SS:

1969 as WN4JYB

Knight-Kit T60 transmitter with 3 crystals (one each in the Novice 80,
40, and 15 meter segments)

Hammarlund HQ-110 receiver

W3DZZ all band dipole

On a good day, the old T60 would crank out 40 watts.  I must have put in
15 hours of operation and managed to make, what to me at the time was,
an amazing 27 QSOs!

Kent, AE4Y