[SECC] Fw: SS CW KU8E Single Op LP

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Mon Nov 7 23:21:26 EST 2005

On 7 Nov 2005 ku8e at bellsouth.net  wrote:

> Same with N4PN but I caught up to him on Sunday morning
> but he pulled ahead again by the end.  He posted 1028 x
> 80 on 3830.  AA4GA was only about 30 qsos behind me when
> I worked him. Good competition in SOLP in GA this time.

I choked...but got some good practice!  As Ahnold sez:  Ah'll be
baack.

I'm sure W4OC had a good score for the club as well.

> Good job by everyone !!

I agree...now for SSB.  Heck, I'll even try to get on and make a
couple hundred Qs for the club...I won't commit to 24 hours though!
As painful as SSB is LP, I may even dial up the full 600w amplifier!

Everybody be sure to submit your score, and get in some on the SSB
side...I think we've got a good shot at the medium category!

GO SECC!

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, Georgia