[SECC] Fwd: SS CW AA4LR Single Op LP

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Mon Nov 7 23:49:16 EST 2005

                     ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, CW

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 4.6

------------
   160:    0
    80:   26
    40:   70
    20:   81
    15:   23
    10:    0
------------

Antennas:
A3S/A743 at 15m (15, 20, 40m)
Shunt fed 15m tower (80m)

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 100 watts
CQPWIN 10.1

Comments:

Just a bit of time here and there playing around. Family obligations
prevented me from going full time. Spent most of my time calling CQ.
Rate meter got to over 100 q/hr a couple of times.

Kudos to AB9CD, who I worked for his QSO #1 late Sunday. He called me
a bit slow, I turned down the keying speed, and we had a good QSO.
Hope he went on to make a few more.

Worked quite a few SECCers. A couple of times felt like I had a
sudden run of U and M stations. Checked DX Summit out after the
contest -- sure enough, I had been spotted. Thanks, guys.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/
3830score/

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901