[SECC] SSCW

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Tue Nov 8 00:03:42 EST 2005

On Nov 7, 2005, at 8:54 PM, James Nail wrote:

> orry for this pitiful display of talent (less) operation.  :)  I
> know I'm
> gonna catch it for this score.  C'mon guys let's hear it...  I need
> to get
> reamed bad so I can remember the taste of the crow for next year...

Note for next year - SS ain't FD! The activity is lower, and the
exchange much longer and more difficult.

Not a bad score for 4 hours of effort, Jim. You just needed to put
more time in.

Breaking 100k is an achievement with LP in GA. You might have made it
had you put in 20 hours.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901