[SECC] My First Sweepstakes - the continuing saga

Jay Pryor jpryor at uga.edu
Wed Nov 9 11:35:47 EST 2005

Back in those days we developed a skill no longer seen in today's
contesters.  Sending CW, usually using a Vibroplex of some description,
while holding a pencil in the hand.  I used the middle two fingers on the
paddle while holding the pencil between the index finger and the finger
next to it.  You didn't want to put the pencil down and pick it up every
time you made a new QSO.  And I still have my dupe sheets from some early
CWSS contest.

73,  Jay/K4OGG