[SECC] Circle AGAIN!

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Wed Nov 9 20:05:17 EST 2005

Here's what is currently contained in the club's Constitution and
By-Laws (available on the SECC website)

AMENDMENTS: Article VII

In order to provide for the maximum participation by members of the
South East Contest Club, any Officer or full member of the Club shall be
permitted to request that the geographical co-ordinates representing the
center of the ARRL 175 mile "circle" be temporarily moved to a different
location. Approval of such a move shall be by a majority of the
membership voting by any means of communication to the Vice President of
the Club. Nothing in this Article VII shall be construed as a constraint
against such a move being designated as permanent. A temporary move
shall exist for a period of 6 days, and must include ARRL, CQ, NCJ or
other approved contests dates in their entirety.

Kent, AE4Y