[SECC] Circle AGAIN!

k4sb@bellsouth.net k4sb at bellsouth.net
Thu Nov 10 23:36:27 EST 2005

Bill Coleman wrote:
> On Nov 10, 2005, at 11:44 AM, John Laney wrote:
> > I think we have just one alternate that moves the circle south and west and would include you and K4WI, who as resigned from the club.
I can confirm that K4WI did in fact resign. He also sold this cattle and
took a course in driving 18 wheelers.
He is now rebuilding his station and it is awesome. He recently sent me
a pic.

I wonder just what would happen if the SysOp deleted everyone from the
reflector, and required everyone to resubscribe.

I would be very surprised if we got even half of the roster. I do know
that not a single member from TN has submitted a score for us in at
least 2 years.

But, do strongly agree with Bill that this needs to be cleared up.

73
Ed