[SECC] SS Phone - planned activity

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Thu Nov 17 21:13:02 EST 2005

Expecting 15 logs so far. Plenty of room for lots of participation:

AA4LR
K4OGG
W4ATL @ K4JPD
WA4VJC
K4SB
K4BAI
W4NTI
WW4LL
W4BW
AA4GA
AC4CS
WA4TT
W0AG
K4SSU (NA4BW)
WB4SQ

Reminder: Those of you in the Multi-op or Unlimited category. If you
happen to tune across one of your SECC members calling CQ, and they
aren't on your bandmap (indicating they haven't been spotted
recently) -- by all means, put out a spot.

I was on the CW portion for just a few hours, but was spotted three
times. I saw a definite jump in U and M category contacts at those
times.

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901