[SECC] SS Gavel...

Lee Hiers aa4ga at contesting.com
Thu Nov 17 23:51:38 EST 2005

> I sure hope that everyone doesn't have the same attitude
> about SS that AA4GA has.  If SECC has a goal they will be
> shooting for I will be in there contributing to reaching
> it.   If not...then I will watching football this weekend
> instead of operating in SS.

> Don't encourage guys to get  on for a few hours just for > the sake of it to put us in unlimited class. Why shoot
> for mediocrity and last place in the unlimited category ?

> I think someone should take another list to see who will
> be FT and who will be just playing around. We need to do
> this planning if we want to win the gavel....

You prefer being an elitist and saying that some of our members'
scores aren't good enough?  You would encourage some of our members
to not report their scores for our club?

Sure, I'd like for us to win medium class, but not to the point of
excluding members.  First place or last, just having enough active
members to be listed as an Unlimited club would be an accomplishment
for us to be proud of.

I sure hope everyone doesn't have your attitude, Jeff.

73 de Lee

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
Cornelia, Georgia