[SECC] SSSSB

k4sb@bellsouth.net k4sb at bellsouth.net
Fri Nov 18 12:05:58 EST 2005

> I think someone should take another list to see who will be FT and who
> > will be just playing around. We need to do this planning if we want to win the gavel....
> >73, Jeff  KU8E

Besides thinking your comments are way out of line, perhaps you can
explain how we can get 28 ops to go full time, when out of over 100
members of the Club, we only got 18 CW logs.

Personally, I will settle for a contact with each member of the SECC who
gets on. Even if it's his one and only Q.

You should definitely try to figure out why all entries cannot be full
time. For me, I'm just too damn old!

Ed, K4SB