[SECC] Welcome New Members!

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sat Nov 19 08:02:19 EST 2005

Please join me in welcoming the following new members to the South
East Contest Club:

* Bob Crone - WA4VJC. Bob joined November 8. Bob is currently trapped
in a CC & R controlled subdivision, but has a happy XYL. (That's a
Faustian bargain if I've ever heard of one) Bob was originally
licensed in 1976 and has been active for about a year.  His favorite
contests are the NAQP, WPX, SS and ARRL 10m.

* Jerry Flanders - W4UK. Jerry joined November 16. Jerry currently
works RTTY contets only, and is listed on the RTTY World Rank List.
On the RTTY Contest Scene, he's currently ranked #14 for single
operator contest participation. Glad to have you in the SECC, Jerry.
Perhaps you'll stir up a bit more RTTY activity from this bunch.

Gentlemen, if you haven't already done so, please go to http://
lists.contesting.com/mailman/listinfo/secc and join our e-mail
reflector. There we have a perpetual, daily meeting on contests and
contest-related topics.

Welcome all!

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901