[SECC] N1MM Software

Macie, Gordon GMacie at innotrac.com
Mon Nov 21 14:28:34 EST 2005

I just did a quick search on my old reflector emails. I remember about a year ago taking a survey and we only had 1 N1MM user, AE4Y. Hence, Our "EXPERT".. I now see KU8E, K4SAV, AA4GA and myself experimenting. Any comments ??... I liked it very much and plan to use it from now on. The bandmap and packet functions seem to be superior. I dont know if its a configuration option but one think I didn't like was in the check window worked calls were not in red... I  timed out several times on packet but I don't think that was N1MM fault.. I did have trouble resetting packet. Probably operator error. I wasn't exactly sure what close port meant versus the button bye on the bottom.. I am going to subscribe to the reflector to pick up the finer points..

Gordon N4LR