[SECC] Claimed Scores, ARRL SS Phone

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Nov 22 14:05:28 EST 2005

Hello guys:

I have picked up scores that apparently will be submitted for SECC from
within the circle from the following so far:  K4BAI, K4TD, AA4GA, KT4Q,
K4JPD (W4ATL), KU8E, N4GG, WB4SQ, WA4TT, N4LR, WW4LL (M/O), KD3GC, N4PN,
W0AG, W4NTI (M/O), K4SSU (NA4BW), WA4VJC.  Am missing several.  I
remember K4SB and W4BW.  No doubt there are others.

I will include the scores from our SECC members elsewhere or scores
apparently not dedicated to SECC from WY4N, NF4A, W0AH, and W6UE (KA6SAR).

Anybody else?  I'd like to include all that are available on my summary
Wednesday morning.

73,

John, K4BAI.