[SECC] GQP rules updated on web site

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Sun Nov 27 11:13:12 EST 2005

Sorry Ed,
  The updated rules are too big to post here, even as inline text.
  So, Ed and all, please hit the web site, to read, copy, paste, and print as needed.

  I don't see much feedback yet, so the first 6 items probably are going to be OK with just minor changes.  Or, folks are just doing family things this weekend as we are here.
  Your review is requested.

  Next weekend we can tackle the larger topic of mode categories, and awards.

  Thanks,
  Mike, NE4S

Please use mike at mcnet.us as my address.
Be well,