[SECC] W4NTI CQWWDX CW

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Sun Nov 27 19:57:52 EST 2005

                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: W4NTI
Operator(s): W4NTI
Station: W4NTI

Class: SOAB(A) HP
QTH: AL
Operating Time (hrs): 16

  160:
   80:   14    17       12
   40:  112    18       52
   20:  176    25       82
   15:  125    22       69
   10:   18     6       13
------------------------------
Total:  445   228       88  Total Score = 360,162

I was pleasantly surprised to find both 15 and 20 were quite good to Europe and
at least parts of Africa on both days.  Even 10 perked a bit, but was mainly
N/S.

Was not happy with the Pacific path tho.  Did manage a few KH6's,  but with the
exception of ZL didn't hear much else.  Guess thats what happens with  80/10/3
hi.

All in all I am happy with 40 meters, raising the loop helped considerably.  But
must get something going for low angle on 80.

Dan/W4NTI