[SECC] Claimed Score, K4TD, CQWW CW - 2005

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Tue Nov 29 00:02:37 EST 2005

On 11/28/05, Bill Coleman <aa4lr at arrl.net> wrote:

> My only complaint are the many guys who wanted to put me into eastern
> europe and insist I was TA4LR....

Yeah, I got a few "TA4GA" calls.  I don't think it's because my vox is
chopping off the first dit of the call, because I'm using PTT to make
sure the rig is fully in TX before the CW starts.  I think it's
because of relatively poor condx, and the fact that in CQWW the DX
stations can work each other, making a TA a legitmate contact...in
ARRL the DX wouldn't have a TA calling, so they don't expect it.

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
"Have Dobro Will Travel"