[SECC] Pa QSO Party score

Dan/W4NTI w4nti at mindspring.com
Sun Oct 9 21:13:42 EDT 2005

I don't know what they want either.  Obviously they don't care or want a
Cabrillo.  So since I used N3FJP and he printed out a plain log,  in
cabrillo format,  but not the heading,  a dupe sheet and a summary sheet as
they asked for I just put them in a cut and paste and sent em in to the
address.  Got a robot comeback saying thanks.

Guess I'll know if there happy when a 'human' looks at it.. hi.

Dan/W4NTI