[SECC] Please post to reflector (K4SB)

Scott K0DQ k0dq at analog.org
Sun Oct 16 20:33:56 EDT 2005

Many thanks to Ed for posting the below.  I have been unable to post
directly due to moving and lack of internet access with this e-mail
recognized by the reflector and didn't want my private e-mail out there.

Regrettably, I wasn't very clear in my input to him.  My bad.

The tower/antenna stuff listed is FREE TO A GOOD HOME.  All you have to do
is pick it up during the specified time frame.

The stuff is NOT new nor complete.  I've had it for at least 10 years and in
some cases 15.  The antennas should be seen as spare tubing.  The Rohn
includes the foldover section and, I believe, two top sections, one of which
mounts a Thrust Bearing.

Please reply to Ed AND me if interested.  Understand KF4UYK is interested in
the C-3 parts.  My connectivity is a bit sporadic.

Thanks

Scott, K0DQ

Message: 1