[SECC] JARTS RTTY Contest

Lewis Frederick Dennin II fdennin at numail.org
Mon Oct 17 17:55:12 EDT 2005

Here is my 3830 posting from this weekend's JARTS RTTY Contest.  Running
this reminds me so much of why I like multi op contests (sleep).  Thanks
to W4BW and K4ZJ for working me on multiple bands this weekend.  There may
have been other SECC folks who did, but I haven't reviewed the log yet so
I apologize if you did and I didn't mention it here but I do sincerely
appreciate the support.

See you all in CQWW SSB.  73'.....Fred WW4LL

                    JARTS WW RTTY Contest

Call: WW4LL
Operator(s): WW4LL
Station: WW4LL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 38
Radios: SO2R

   80:   62   125    14
   40:  249   552    50
   20:  402  1004    71
   15:  297   829    56
   10:   19    53    13
-------------------------
Total: 1029  2563   204  Total Score = 522,852

Absolutely loved it!  Felt like I was out of the country operating again with
huge pileups as this was my first attempt ever into the SO2R world.  I bought
the DX Doubler at Dayton and all the cables but haven't hooked it up yet.
Focus
has been on revamping other parts of the station and antennas.  I did SO2R
the
the old fashion way I guess, so it kept me hopping between the two rigs, two
computers, etc.  At first handling two calls at the same time was a challenge
but soon got into a groove.

Thanks to JARTS for sponsoring a great contest and to everyone for the
contacts.
 See you again soon!

73'......Fred WW4LL