[SECC] W4AN in CQWW SSB

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Oct 19 16:55:53 EDT 2005

Jeff, KU8E, is granted permission to use the SECC club call W4AN during
CQ WW SSB.  Jeff, you can use the same call on all bands.  You will
include all calls in your Cabrillo file, but if you mark it SB40, only
the 40 meter contacts will be counted for your score.  All other
contacts will be used to check other people's logs.  OR, you can use two
different calls, I guess, as long as you don't use the two calls on the
same band to manufacture a QSO for someone worked.

As always, please send me a copy of the log file so I can use it to
answer any QSL requests.  I know you will be in Harris County, EM72.

73,

John, K4BAI
Custodian, W4AN
SECC club call.