[SECC] RTTY and IC756PRO

Fred Dennin fdennin at numail.org
Mon Sep 12 17:08:36 EDT 2005

Jeff,

You can home brew an interface to run with your sound card for almost
nothing, or you can buy a relatively inexpensive interface to run FSK.
MMTTY will work while running FSK or AFSK.  You can also run MMTTY under
Writelog, using it to log with instead of just MMTTY which will give you
some more versatility.

I suggest that you contact W4BW or one of the other builders in the club
about the interface.  Wish I could help you more on that.  We look forward
to working you on all bands during CQWW RTTY.  K9MUG (another SECC member),
K9JS and K5ZM will round out our multi-op team operating from PJ2T as PJ2B
during the RTTY contest.  We hope to work as many SECC members as possible.
We leave Atlanta a week from tomorrow on Sept. 20th and will be active there
for 7 days.  We should be on the air the night of our arrival on phone and
cw, setting up the RTTY stuff the following day.  We look forward to working
as many SECC members as we can.

Thanks for getting on RTTY for the contest Jeff and supporting our effort.

73'.......Fred WW4LL