[SECC] NAQP Plaque Sponsorship

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Wed Apr 5 10:18:34 EDT 2006

OK.  We are fully subscribed.  Many thanks.  The lucky 7 who were first
to respond and will contribute $10.00 each are:  K4BAI, N4GG, K4NO,
NS4T, WA4TII, K4UJ, and N4PN.  Paul, K4UJ, says he will contribute even
though he doesn't normally participate in this contest. That's real club
spirit!

Please send your checks for $10.00 each to:  John Laney, K4BAI, PO Box
421, Columbus, GA  31902-0421.  The $70.00 check to K4WW has been
written and will be mailed at lunchtime today.

See you this weekend from K4BAI/M in GQP.  Route as yet undetermined.
Apparently no driver, so will be a stop and go activity with no
operation while in motion.  CW only I expect.  Thanks to KO4RR for the
loan of the car with Alinco mobile rig installed.

73,

John, K4BAI.