[SECC] FQP

Dave - KB4ET kb4et at gtcom.net
Tue Apr 18 22:14:54 EDT 2006

This is a SPECIAL INVITATION to all our Radio Sport Brothers in the South
East Contest Club:

FLORIDA QSO PARTY - April 22-23, 2006

<http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/>http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/

We know two things for sure about RadioSport ... (1) most of us who get
this "ate up" have some "killer-capable" stations and (2) many of us
haven’t been meeting up to our seperate Clubs' Charters and supporting our
friends in the Contest Community by staying as Radio Active as we'd hope
to.  Here's a great chance for redemption, and it would be a personal
thrill for me to hear EVERY ONE OF YOU in the FLORIDA QSO PARTY this
weekend ... and be sure ... we appreciate your participation in the Florida
QSO Party in the past!

The 2006 FQP IS just a little over 3 DAYS AWAY...

               APRIL 22nd and 23rd 2006

The 2005 results have been posted on the FQP web site at:

           <http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/>http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/

Check out the awards this Club hands out to the Deserving ... be the first
to work all 67 counties and you bring home one of the most coveted pieces
of wood that hangs on a few select walls anywhere in the World.  Of the 30
awards listed at
<http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/plaque.html>http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/plaque.html
- more than half of them are given for Out-Of-State achievements.

We'll have both SSB operators and some REAL QRQ CW operators handing out
counties all across the State.  The list of declared mobile plans already
posted
 and still growing daily
 speaks for itself.  If you’ve never
taken a “long weekend” to come down here and be part of the “mobile mayhem”
or might wonder why guys travel from states far away just to be part of
this thing during FQP weekend, then ask any of the guys who have
 they’ll
tell you straight away that being in the FQP, either as an in-state mobile,
or trying to keep up with them from their out-of-state home stations is
definitely one of the “funnest" weekend events ... the Granddaddy WWs
included ... that they've ever gotten into.

At our FQP website ( <http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/
) >http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/ ) rules are being read, planned routes
are being explored, county abbreviation lists are being downloaded, and
generally, EVERYBODY who has time over the weekend has been checking it out
and making plans for their personal assault on us “Florida Boys”

So everyone, get on this weekend in the FQP and bring that #1 USA Club win
home to roost proudly with the other wood your Club has earned.  And what
about a case of real Louisiana Hot Sauce ... that's one way to spice up the
hottest QSO Party of the year!

The FQP is not a “challenge”
 it’s like a family gathering
 a reunion

friends hear and work friends, but the fury, pace and Adrienne rush
definitely makes for A DON’T MISS WEEKEND.

This year's "party" is going to be an absolute BLAST this weekend.  The hit
counter on our website at
<http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/>http://www.floridaqsoparty.org/ is peaking
in the high hundreds each day now.  If fun was worth money, you'll be
Millionaires this weekend if you come together as a Force and every member
of your Club, to the one, comes up on 15, 20 and 40 meters to let these
guys in Florida know the world is hearing us.

           73 and thanks for your FQP support!

                      Dan/K1TO

             President, Florida Contest Group

               (N4M/m during the 2006 FQP)

                Frank/K4EJ (ex KA0GGI)

     (2005 FCG Contest Season official Score Keeper)