[SECC] GQP

Michael Condon mrcne4s at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 25 08:02:56 EDT 2006

This is my last chance to remind a few folks to send in their GQP logs.
  Most of the sponsoring club members have sent their logs in, and I thank you for getting that done early.  My work is easier when I can start early on logs.

  A few logs are still out there tho, and I urge you send your email log to me, or your paper log to John, K4BAI.
  The deadline is May 11th, so don't let it slip.

  We now have 145 logs registered as received, and John is holding about 8-12 paper logs to get to me in CO.

  I will not resume Score work until about May 3rd or so when we get settled in CO.
  So, the web site will not be updated until after that.  Everything is triple copied and backed up for the trip.

  For now, QRX while I QSY....

  73,
  Mike, NE4S

Please use ne4s at iham.us as my address.