[SECC] K4BAI/M Claimed Score 2006 AQP

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Apr 30 23:43:26 EDT 2006

See K4BAI/M Clamed score below.

 From home in GA, I was SOABHPMix.  4 CW Q , 5 Ph Q, 4 CW mults, 5 Ph
Mults - 117 points in 0:16 hours.  Not every QSO was a mult, but some
QSOs were two mults, first AL on each mode counts for AL and for that
county mult.  73, John.

Thanks again to KO4RR for the use of his FB car and mobile
installation.  73, John, K4BAI.

                    Alabama QSO Party

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: 5 counties/AL
Operating Time (hrs): 6:45

  160:    0      0      0       0
   80:    0      0      0       0
   40:  157      0      0
   20:  165      0      0
   15:    0      0      0       0
   10:    0      0      0       0
    6:    0      0      0       0
    2:    0      0      0       0
  222:    0      0      0       0
  432:    0      0      0       0
Total:  322      0      0      53  Total Score = 51,198

DX70, 100 watts output, outbacker mobile whip.  Sorry my time was limited and I
couldn't get to more counties.  Thanks for the QSOs.  QSLs will be answered by
return mail.  73, John, K4BAI/M.

-- Internal Virus Database is out-of-date. Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.