[SECC] SECC Wes Site Statistics

AE4Y ae4y at mindspring.com
Sun Aug 6 13:21:24 EDT 2006

Do you ever wonder who might be visiting the SECC web site?

No?  Well, I'm going to tell you anyway.

Over the past couple of years, the site has averaged approximately 9
visitors per day.  That number jumps up to between 11 to 15 visits per
day on weekends.

Now before you jump to the conclusion that only SECC members are
checking out our web site, since mid-June 2006 the SECC web site has
been viewed by visitors from the following countries: (in descending
order by the number of visits)

United States
United Kingdom
China
Japan
Canada
India
Italy
Sweden
Uruguay
Belgium
Finland
Hong Kong
Netherlands
Poland
Romania
Thailand
Korea
Spain
France
Greece

Since mid-June 2006, first time visitors have outnumbered return
visitors by roughly 2 to 1.  I guess that could mean that a lot of folks
check us out once and never return, but at least we're getting traffic
through the site.

It's comes as no surprise that our Home page is the most popular page,
since that's where most visits begin.  The other most popular pages (in
descending order) are:

SECC Gallery - (just another reason to send in those photos)
SECC Membership Roster
Contesting Links
About the SECC
SECC Constitution