[SECC] NAQP RTTY AA4LR Single Op LP

Bill Coleman aa4lr at arrl.net
Sun Aug 6 22:32:15 EDT 2006

                     North American QSO Party, RTTY

Call: AA4LR
Operator(s): AA4LR
Station: AA4LR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5.8

    80:   10     9
    40:   27    17
    20:   58    28
    15:   73    28
    10:   53    19
-------------------
Total:  221   101  Total Score = 22,321

Club: South East Contest Club

Team:

Comments:

Equipment:
K2/100 w/ KAT100 running 50 watts w/ supplemental cooling fan
N1MM and MMTTY software

Antennas:
A3S/A743 on 15m tower (10,15,20,40m)
Shunt-fed 15m tower (80m)

Just a bit of casual operating. Didn't even realise I'd be on for the
NAQP RTTY. Amazed at how much I was able to work on 10m. Even during
the sunspot low, 10m is frequently open, albeit weakly. Signals were
strong enough to be copyable, although most did not move the S-meter.

First time using MMTTY with N1MM. Although MMTTY is not as good as
CocoaModem, the integration was handy. Beats using two laptops and
having to type everything twice.

Managed some good runs. It was a lot of fun.

Posted using 3830 Score Submittal Forms at: http://www.hornucopia.com/
3830score/

Bill Coleman, AA4LR, PP-ASEL        Mail: aa4lr at arrl.net
             -- Wilbur Wright, 1901