[SECC] K4BAI to speak to QCWA Chapter 49 meeting on WRTC 2006 Brazil

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Tue Aug 22 17:34:56 EDT 2006

Hello all:

At the kind invitation of W4RU, I will speak and show a Powerpoint
presentation on WRTC 2006 Brazil at the monthly meeting of QCWA Chapter
49 Saturday (August 26) at the Fire Mountain Restaurant, 7045 Jimmy
Carter Blvd, Norcross, GA, just west of Peachtree Industrial Blvd.  I am
sure that any of you who might want to attend (particularly those of you
who are QCWA members or QCWA eligible, licensed first 25 or more years
ago) would be welcome.  You might want to let W4RU know if you are going
to be there in case more chairs or tables might be needed.

This won't be a polished presentation as I am not much of a public
speaker and this will be my first effort at this program, but I'll be
giving my impressions and will be glad to try to answer questions.

Thanks to KU8E for taking the digital photos and for preparing the
Powerpoint presentation.  Unfortunately, Jeff will not be able to attend
in person Saturday.

73,

John, K4BAI.