[SECC] [Fwd: Fw: M/K4QPL; GB2LD September 5]

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Thu Aug 24 16:17:26 EDT 2006

Hello all:  Here is an alert message about an interesting upcoming
operation from a historic radio site in England by my college roommate,
K4QPL, Jim Jordan, who is a lawyer in Raleigh, N.C. and a frequent guest
operator at N4AF/NY4A.  I am forwarding this with Jim's permission.  He
said he might be able to check 15 and 10M around 16Z when they have
their tour of the station, but most operating will be after he has taken
his wife and her father back to their hotel and he returns to the club
station after dinner around 19Z.  Therefore most operation will be on 20
meters with possibly 40 meters during the last couple of hours.  73,
John, K4BAI.

Sent: Thursday, August 24, 2006 2:12 PM
Subject: M/K4QPL; GB2LD September 5