[SECC] N1MM Newbie for WAE DX SSB

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Mon Aug 28 12:59:25 EDT 2006

JT..

If you rig doesn't have rig control you wouldn't benefit much from using N1MM or
any of the windows based logging programs other than maybe CTWIN. The only
features that would be useful to you are the voicekeyer and CW keying , if
you build the interface cables.

If you are familar with CT, I would continue to use it. The QTC feature for WAE
is very easy to use. I sometimes use N1MM (for example used it for OQP this
past weekend) but I think CT is more stable. I had N1MM lock up several times
this weekend for no reason at all. I have experienced simular problems whenever
I have used other windows based logging programs such as Writelog. Seems like
these programs require a lot of "babysitting".

Jeff  KU8E