[SECC] [SEDXC] N1MM Newbie for WAE DX SSB

JT Croteau jt.w6fo at gmail.com
Mon Aug 28 18:11:09 EDT 2006

On 8/28/06, Chris Wynn <cwynn at sherrodandbernard.com> wrote:
> Out of curiosity, what was your insurance company's reason to deny coverage?

Basically that I couldn't confirm, with certainty, that it was
lightning damage although TenTec says that it couldn't really be
caused by any other means.  The strike was in the neighborhood, but
not immediate to my property, when the rig blew but no other damage
was reported by myself or anyone else in the neighborhood.

--
 JT Croteau - W6FO - Canton, GA
 ARS #2,147 | NoGA-QRP | SEDXC | SECC | ARRL