[SECC] CQWW RTTY 2005 FINAL RESULTS

Lewis Frederick Dennin II fdennin at numail.org
Thu Aug 31 18:19:02 EDT 2006

Final results of CQWW RTTY 2005 are now in database.  Thanks to Steve,
AI9T for his assistance.

Results are available for viewing at RTTY CONTEST SCENE
http://www.rtty-contest-scene.com
or
http://www.rtty.info

The 2006 CQWW RTTY DX Contest is scheduled for 23-24 Saturday 0000 -
Sunday 2400.  We are looking for a couple of more RTTY operators at WW4LL
for this contest.  If anyone is interested, please contact me via email or
cell 404-435-1663.  Newcomers to RTTY are also welcome if you want to get
your feet wet.

Last year, a group of us operated from PJ2T as PJ2B and finished number 1
in North America and number 2 Worldwide.

For those of you operating from your own QTH, good luck to you and we look
forward to working you in the contest.

73'.....Fred WW4LL