[SECC] Clicks in the loop

Ralph Bates K1ZZI k1zzi at comcast.net
Sat Dec 2 15:09:45 EST 2006

Roger, I had a similar problem.  I found it with an AM radio.  It was my neighbor several houses down the street.  The AM radio took me right to it.  He had a defective electric fence.  The interference started at the AM band and went up as high as my radio could listen @ 30mhz.  It was very loud, over S9.  The FT-1000 noise blanker was very effective and took it completely out.  That interference can travel quite a distance.  After all, I'm thinking Marconi did it!  Good luck with your search.

73,
Ralph