[SECC] Clicks in the loop

K4SAV RadioIR at charter.net
Sat Dec 2 17:42:22 EST 2006

.."Sorry, off by an order of magnitude.  the clicks occur at about 40 -
50 / minute."...

Now THAT sounds like an electric fence.  Time to take a walk around the
neighborhood.  Take a portable radio with you. It could be as far away
as a mile if the fence is really bad, but likely it is much closer that
that.

I heard you on 160 last night, and I could tell you were having hearing
problems. Maybe there is a source of some extra QRN close to you other
than the usual atmospheric QRN. I wasn't having any problem hearing the
stations you were working but I did just finish up my 4 element EWE
array and I was using that. That should give me some advantage. You put
in a good signal at my place, 60 over S9.

Jerry, K4SAV