[SECC] K4BAI Claimed Score ARRL 160 Contest

John T. Laney III k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Sun Dec 3 12:34:38 EST 2006

                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K4BAI
Operator(s): K4BAI
Station: K4BAI

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: GA
Operating Time (hrs): 5:08

Total:  QSOs = 189  Sections = 47  Countries = 5  Total Score = 19,890

FT1000MP, AL811H, 500 watts output, 88' center-fed zepp with feedline tied
together and fed throug MFJ tuner as if it were a random wire.  No radials.
Regular 160 meter antennas are down.  This one didn't work very well, but did
enable me to give out a few points, work 4 Caribbean stations, and a few on the
west coast with very good ears.  Hope to see you all in the Stew
Perry TBDC from W8JI.  I will probably use the SECC Club call, W4AN.

73,

John, K4BAI.

-- No virus found in this incoming message. Checked by AVG Free Edition.