[SECC] 80M QRP Fox Hunt Tuesday Night

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Mon Dec 11 09:37:46 EST 2006

Hi all:

I will be a QRP Fox in a QRP foxhunt Tuesday night on 80M.  I will be
running 5 watts and will be QRZ for QRP fox hunters between 0200 and
0330 Z Wednesday, 9 to 10:30 PM EST Tuesday.  I will start out split and
will be transmitting somewhere between 3550 and 3570 khz.  Exchange is
RST S/P Name and power output:  559 GA JOHN 5W, for example.  There will
be one other fox in the same band of frequencies and at the same time
and that is scheduled to be Dale, WC7S, in WY.

I'd enjoy any calls and hope some of you will enjoy this type of
operating activity.  You can find a lot of information on the QRP Fox
Hunt website.  Please do not "spot" me, as that violates the rules of
the competition.  Part of the fun is figuring out where the fox is
hiding.  Sometimes you spot the "hounds" calling the fox first and then
find the fox hiding slightly off that frequency (usually down from the
hounds, but not always).

73,

John, K4BAI.