[SECC] SKN

Daniel Jeswald w4nti at mindspring.com
Fri Dec 22 19:27:52 EST 2006

For the purest SKN is Straight Key Night, which means the proverbial Hand Key, the Pump, etc. But I'm glad to see bugs being "allowed". My 60 year old fist and Uncle Arthur makes it real rough with a J-38. However my Vibroplex, Speed-X or the Army J-36 makes life much easier.

See you all on 80m SKN.

Dan/W4NTI