[SECC] Fw: [MRRC] In case anyone's looking for a new rig...

ku8e at bellsouth.net ku8e at bellsouth.net
Sat Dec 30 22:23:34 EST 2006

I am flying up to Ohio next Saturday and going to K8MR's annual New Years
Party/ MRRC meeting  and K8AZ Pizza Party in Cleveland.

If anyone is serious about K9TM's FT1000MP let me know and I can probably
haul it back to Atlanta for you. I think he is going to be there. If not
K8CC could probably bring it.

Jeff KU8E