[SECC] State QSO Parties

David Thompson thompson at mindspring.com
Thu Feb 9 23:24:29 EST 2006

Last weekend I worked several stations in the Vermont QSO party.  This with
my beams cranked down and fixed on 55 degrees.

The Louisiana QSO part is this Saturday.  Look for W5YL (Club Sponsor
station) and my friend W5EW operating as K5FMC (Fist and Mouth Contest
Club). W5YL counts bonus points and Ray, W5EW is mostly CW (until the QSos
slow way down).  There will be some mobiles out, too.

W5XX reminds me that the Mississippi QSO party is later this month, too.

Good chance to work rare Counties and Parishes.

73 Dave K4JRB