[SECC] BPL

Lee Hiers lee.hiers at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 14:22:44 EST 2006

I certainly hope that HEMC has better techs working on the BPL end
than they have in their ISP division...they're incompetent.  I had
spoken with them about the location of their tests, and they're in the
other end of the county, so I don't expect to hear them until they
expand the service.

--
Lee Hiers, AA4GA
"Have Dobro Will Travel"