[SECC] Reminder, RSGB 160M contest this Sat

John Laney k4bai at worldnet.att.net
Fri Feb 10 16:56:00 EST 2006

I thought LFers might be interested to know that the RSGB 160m CW
Contest will take place from 2100z Saturday to 0100 Sunday. Exchange is
serial number plus postal district for UK, serial for anyone else. I
have decided to have a bash since my ambient high noise level is lower
than usual due to the dry wx condx, although it is still up around s7
and my antenna isn't so competitive in this event. Usually get some
Stateside activity in the last hour 0000 to 0100z

Chris G3SJJ

Ham radio

YAHOO! GROUPS LINKS

     *  Visit your group "foc_members" on the web.

     *  To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: